Even Cowgirls Get the Blues

by


I scored these sweet cowboy boots today for four bucks at the thrift store!
They are way more legit than my other pair (found here and here).
At least I think so.
I mean they are not only made for walking, but also for dancing and ass-kicking.
:)
I'll keep this post short as I'm about to head down to the ol' Whiskey Barrel for some boot scootin' boogie.
Hah! Not really...
Although it might be fun, I'll save that experience for another day.

Let's see, what else is new?
I discovered a new band today that I'm in love with.
The Black Keys!
I'm pretty sure everyone except me has heard them or of them.
I guess I'm a little behind. As usual.
Also a friend of mine introduced me to the band Fleet Foxes today which was amazing.
I love getting new music!
Recommendations are always welcome and much appreciated.
<3