What They Say Is True: Part II

by


A few more photos from our evening at the park...
Wildflower pictures were a must. I love them this time of year.
These "weeds" are some of my favorite plants.
It is not okay to rip beautiful wild weeds out of the ground at my house! :)
I think the reason I love them so much is because of the fact that they grow and thrive without any help on my part.
I do not have a green thumb whatsoever.
Succulents don't even stand a chance around me. Seriously.

Anyway...
This park is one of my new favorites.
It has a lake, sand volleyball courts, a beach!, trails, and perfect picnic spots.
And it's right in the middle of town practically. A short bike ride away from my house!
Amazing, no?
I foresee many an evening being spent here.

In other news...
Remember how a couple posts back I mentioned my brother visiting?
And the fact that I've been trying to get him to move here.
Well, it's come to pass!
Bobby Fisher is moving to the mitten at the end of the month.
I am beyond ecstatic.
You'll be hearing/seeing more of him around here in the coming months.
All the updates I've got for now.
Night <3