Wait Til the Midnight Hour

by






This past weekend the mister and I took a little road trip down to visit my brother.
It's been almost a year since we last saw Urbana-Champaign, and in a little less than a week now my brother will be moving up to the mitten and in with us.
Although the mister and I only lived a short time in Urbana, we made sure to revisit all our favorite places this trip.
Before we left I made a huge list of all the things I wanted to do, and surprisingly enough, we managed to get through most everything during our short stay.
I saw the people I wanted to see, ate the places I wanted to eat and shopped the stores I missed the most.
It was quite the fun time.

Here's a little rundown of all my/the mister's favorite spots in Urbana-Champaign:

Restaurants/Bakeries:
Mirabelle
The Courier Cafe
Crane Alley
Siam Terrace
Black Dog (the mister made me add this one, it's a BBQ joint)
Cream & Flutter (formerly Cakes on Walnut)
Antonio's Pizza
Jarling's Custard Cup
Jupiter's Pizza

Shops:
Carrie's Antiques
Dandelion Vintage (didn't make it here either)
Habitat for Humanity's ReStore
Goodwill
Salvation Army
Twice Is Nice
Karen's Kloset
Classic Home Consignment

Around Town:
Urbana Free Library
Strawberry Fields
Jazz night at Zorba's
Iron Post
Vision World Tattoo
Crystal Lake Park
Busey Woods
Meadowbrook Park

Mmmkay that's all I can think of for now. Those were the places we frequented the most, and I'd recommend them all if you're ever in the area.
<3
Be back tomorrow with part one of my recent thrift finds post!