Thrift Finds: Take One

by

I managed to get in a little thrifting time this past weekend while visiting my brother.
We hit up some of my old favorite spots, and they did not disappoint.
Many treasures were found, a few of which are pictured above.

Here's the breakdown-
Flower jewelry stand: $1.99
Cloth napkins: $0.99/each
Recipe Card Index for Mixed Drinks & Hors d'oeuvres : $1.50
Finel enamel flower pot: $3.00
Yellow bottle opener: $0.59
Vintage fabric: $3.00
Green melmac bowls: $3.99
Green melmac mugs: $0.75
Enamelware pie plates: $1.00/each
Lucite flower trivet: $0.50

My thrifting endeavors have been quite fruitful as of late, so I will be back tomorrow with another recent finds post.
Also, the mister and I have been cleaning and organizing like crazy the past few days getting ready for our new roommate (my brother!).
Things are finally starting to come together around here, and I can't wait to share bits and pieces of our home with you very soon!
<3