It's a New Year

by


Happy New Year! Today has been quite the lazy day around these parts. Napping, snacking and playing scrabble is about all that has been done in this household so far this year. Personally, I think it's a pretty good start to the new year. So this is what I wore today- vest, dress and boots all thrifted. I'm thinking of trying to do more outfit posts in the new year. I have SO many clothes and shoes, yet I tend to wear the same dozen items over and over. Honestly, I could probably wear a different outfit every day all year long if I wanted to. Yikes- seems crazy to think I have that many clothes, but I do. It's a little overwhelming sometimes, and I think that's why I tend to wear the same things over and over again. Anyways, that is the first goal I've set for myself this new year. I'm trying to keep the resolutions/goals at a minimum since I generally have serious trouble with follow through. But hey, it's a new year, and I'm already one for one on my outfit posts! Go me. Haha. Well my mama is only here for one more day, so I'm off to spend the rest of the evening with her. Hope everyone had a lovely first day of 2011.