Happy Holidays!

by




Here are a few pictures from my holiday break! I had a wonderful time with family and friends, ate tons of delicious food, and got lots of vintage goodies for Christmas. (I know I ate tons of good food because I was told by my doctor today that I gained three pounds since last month :S) Sort of embarrassing, but oh well- time to hit the gym. Now I'm back in Michigan for the new year, and my mama is visiting for a week! We have been having lotsa fun these past couple of days. Yesterday we went thrifting nearly all day, then today we went out for sushi and hit up a few more thrift stores. We've also spent our time together listening to records, dancing, laughing, reading and relaxing. I love having my mama here. It will be a sad day when she goes home on Monday, but I'm trying not to think about it for now.

Tonight I scored a whole croquet set for $4.99 at Goodwill! I can't wait to play when the weather gets warmer. My mama has been acquiring a whole new wardrobe since she's been here including two pairs of shoes, a purse, some sweaters, jewelry and a funky tracksuit the color of a pickle. ALL thrifted! I love it that she loves to thrift with me. I also love it that my parents & aunt thrifted most of my Christmas presents this year. I can't wait to post some pictures of my amazing vintage coats, purses, jewelry and linens they got for me! Well, it's time to go as my mama and I are busy watching Storage Wars and snacking. (I just discovered this show and I'm obsessed. Anyone else love this show?!) Be back soon with another post!