weekend Recap

by



Here's a little weekend recap via my phone's camera (once again). On Saturday the mister and I decided to check out Ann Arbor's thrift scene; however, we got a late start on the day and were only able to hit up a few thrift stores. We stopped at the St. Vincent De Paul Thrift store, Value World and The Treasure Mart (pictured above). The Treasure Mart is a really neat place situated right in the middle of a neighborhood basically. It has three jam-packed floors full of treasures (as the name implies). Definitely a place worth revisiting as we weren't able to see everything due to limited time. Value World is a chain thrift store (I think?) and I found quite a few things there including a super cute shower curtain and vintage blue glass salt n pepper shakers. We only had 10 minutes to look at St. Vincent before they closed, but I managed to pick up a few finds there as well. Ann Arbor is just a short drive from where we live, so we definitely plan on going back. Next time we'll get an earlier start or maybe even make a whole weekend trip out of it. Best part of the trip (and majority of the photos above)- Cupcake Station! I loooove cupcakes, and this little gem did not disappoint. I had three cupcakes- a peanut butter chocolate, lemon, and party time. Yeah, I know, that sounds bad. And I did eat all three Saturday night. Oops. What can I say? I love sweets. I'll make sure to workout extra hard this week. :-) I'm also looking forward to going home and spending the holidays with family over the next week. Wishing everyone happy holidays!!