weekend Recap- chicagoland

by







I had a ton of fun in the Chicago-land area over the past few days with Amanda and Tanner while Aaron attended his conference. Here's a little photo recap of our adventures. From top left: Maggie enjoying the car ride, Renegade Holiday Craft Fair at Pulaski Park Fieldhouse, Amanda trying to keep warm, a little Starbucks trip to wake up & warm up, a pretty church, my amazing wooden heart earrings from Renegade via Isette, delicious b'fast @ the Pancake Cafe, giant Christmas tree @ Daly Plaza, Sprinkles red velvet cupcake!, German Christmas market, late night wine & sushi adventures, chocolate crepes!!! Phew, I have so many more pictures I want to post, but this is pretty photo heavy already. Anyway, I had a great time and can't wait to go back! Thanks again to Tanner & Amanda for their hospitality. :)

Side note: Sorry for the poor picture quality...they were all taken with my phone.