deck the Halls

by


Sorry, more phone photos. The black and white application on my phone's camera actually takes decent pictures in low lighting as opposed to Aaron's fancy Nikon. And since it's getting dark so much earlier these days...camera phone photos may become the norm around here. Anyway, I thought I'd post a couple more pictures of my holiday decorations, which seem to be lacking this year. I started to get really excited about decorating while I was away, and now that I'm home it just doesn't seem worth it to put everything up and then only get to enjoy it for a couple weeks. Not to mention the fact that we won't even be here for Christmas, AND mister kitty has already completely demolished the bottom half of my tree (hence the reason only the top half is pictured above). I kept the tree decorations at a minimum as well for the same reason mentioned prior- beast cat. I only put on a few lights, some crocheted garland and a few strands of pearl garland. I don't even have a tree topper! So sad. I think next year I will work on putting up decorations a little earlier so that I have longer to enjoy them.

Hmm also...it has been snowing here ALL day. Tonight Aaron and I went adventuring in the snow for a few minutes (only a few because he was tired and cold, party pooper!). We walked a couple movies back to the video store and then went in search of some snacks and wine for me. I scored a bottle of wine for $2.75! It was definitely the cheapest bottle of wine I've ever purchased, and it's actually pretty good. I also bought some Andes mints for my advent calendar which I am just now starting...in the middle of the month. I guess I'm just overall a little behind on the holidays this year. I still have a ton of shopping to do and Christmas is only two weeks away! I have filled out my Christmas cards however, now let's see if I actually remember to mail them. Phew, this is like the longest post ever! That's all for now!