a few Thrift finds

by

cute vintage movie camera
 more vintage luggage for my ever-growing collection!
 vintage dolls- thanks Aunt Sis!
silly portrait of Maggie look-a-like & miniature fawn :)

Here's a little peek at some recent thrift finds. I've been having lots of good luck lately, so there are many more photos to come. Also, I started organizing (again) my vintage clothing and accessories collection. I'm hoping to post pictures soon, but as my photography skills are still lacking, I have yet to take some good enough photos. I'm trying to get motivated to photograph and take measurements of everything so that I can get an etsy shop up and running sometime in the new year, but we'll see how that goes. I'm not very successful when it comes to follow through. I love collecting vintage, and it's just so hard to part with all my finds (hmm, I'm sounding more and more like a hoarder everyday). Ok, I feel like I'm complaining too much today, so that's all for now. I'll be back soon with more thrift finds!

P.S. If one were to make a doll look-a-like of me, I'd like to think it would be similar to the doll pictured above on the left (with the addition of freckles, of course).  :)