Etsy wishlist (kitchen edition)

by

I need these adorable pans (I have the matching skillet!) via VintageNesting
pretty much the most amazing cake plate ever! via RetroAndCo
I have been drinking so much tea lately, and this teapot is adorable! via JollyPollyPickins
I am definitely in need of some cute spice jars, and these would be perfect :) via graceestate
if only there were 10 of them instead of 2
can never have enough coffee mugs via allthebestvintage

I love collecting vintage kitchen items. Which is ironic seeing as how I cannot cook, and therefore spend little time in the kitchen. But, I can eat. And I like to eat on pretty dishes and drink from pretty cups. As you can see from my picks above, I'm not all about having a matchy matchy kitchen either. My cabinets contain a number of different patterned and colored dishes- most of which are vintage. I'm pretty sure all of the above Etsy finds would fit in quite nicely with my collection; however, my cabinets are pretty full right now so it is still to be determined whether or not I'll get any of them. :)

Just wanted to do a quick post tonight. I'll be heading home to Illinois on Wednesday for the holiday, and I'll be there for a little over a week. I'm not sure how much I'll get to post, so I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!