dye Job

by

thrifted Minnetonka ankle boots! (p.s. amanda I wanna see yours!)

So, I may or may not be a redhead now... ;) Actually, I am! Well, it's really more orangey-red than red-red. I haven't gotten any great pictures yet, but when I do I'll post them! I was going for something pretty natural looking, and I'm not too sure I achieved that, but I like it anyway. It took two bottles to cover all of my hair! Quite the tedious process- luckily, my friend Amanda knew what she was doing as I did not. I've never colored all of my hair before (had it done or done it myself), so it took me forever to decide whether or not to do it. But I did- it's done- and I'm happy about it. Thanks Amanda!

On another note, I've been loving my vinyl collection so much lately. I'm rockin' out to some Janis/Big Brother & the Holding Co. right now, and I know I'm not alone when I say that I think she's pretty much amazing. Listening to Janis makes me happy like no matter what- it also makes me want to dance. Hmm who else has been rocking my record player tonight...let's see: Band of Horses (albums Cease to Begin and Infinite Arms), the Footloose soundtrack, Melanie (Gather Me), The Doors (self titled) and the Easy Rider soundtrack. All amazing. I love finding records for like .79 cents at thrift stores. It's one of the greatest things ever. I think I may need to go record shopping this week- my cabinet isn't completely full and that's a problem.