by




my ever-growing vintage pyrex collection...

Well, my collection of vintage pyrex is growing day by day. I found a few new pieces at the big flea market on Sunday as well as some more vinyl. I've been looking and looking for some old quilts, but I haven't been very successful thus far. All the ones I've seen are either way to expensive or aren't in good enough shape to buy. Also, the other day I found a new antique store that had some amazing finds at really decent prices; I didn't get a chance to spend as much time as I would have liked, so I plan on going back sometime this week, but I did find A an old anchor tie tack. We had a good weekend with the in-laws, lots of shopping and eating like I expected. We got to try out a few new restaurants, and we shopped for interview attire for A. He is starting to get stressed about his pending interview, and I've been trying to keep him calm. It's not working. :) So once we are back from Michigan, my cousin J is coming to stay with us for a couple weeks and then his sister Kels is coming. I've been trying to think up lots of fun things to do while they are here as I'm not used to entertaining lively young ones for such an extended period of time. Luckily, there are some local festivals going on around the time they are here visiting, so that will give us something to do. Laying by the pool won't be such a bad idea either. Well, everyone is sleeping, so I better head to bed myself. Night.