by



card i made for my bff's wedding...

It's been a while since I've written and a lot has happened! It looks as though we will be moving to Michigan soon! A got a job at Michigan State, so we are going up for a visit this weekend to look at places. And by places, I mean houses. No more apartments, duplexes or townhomes...I want a house. Buying a house would be ideal, but seeing as how we have no money saved, renting is our only option for now. That's ok. :) My man got a job! I'm so proud of him. It's kind of scary to think we will actually be semi-stable for at least 3 years. I didn't think it would happen this soon. On another note, my cousin J has been visiting this week. We've been having some fun shopping and eating out and watching lotsa movies. Mary Tyler Moore is our current favorite show to watch. I think we are gonna go see a movie tonight, and then he is leaving tomorrow. I haven't really had much thrifting time this past week, so I'm hoping to get some time in this weekend in Michigan. New places!! So exciting! Ok well that's it for now.