by




homemade birthday cards...

Well, I've been drinking a little wine and making cards tonight with the mother-in-law (maybe more than a little wine), and we just got back from a late night walk. Now we are having a late night snack comprised of spinach and artichoke hummus, cracked pepper crackers, goat cheese and summer sausage (for the boys). YUm Yum. Miss Maggie is begging for some sausage, but instead she got a tasty little peanut butter doggie treat. The boys are hogging the TV playing Xbox, while us gals are waiting to gain control of the situation and watch Taxi Driver. I scored some good finds today at Trader Buck's, and A is thinking of renting a booth to sell some of our stuff. He has a lot of music equipment he is trying to sell online right now, but no one seems to be interested. Tomorrow there is a huge flea market at the fairgrounds that I plan on attending. It's only held the first Sunday of the month, and since we are only here for the summer months, I figure I better check it out. Now, I'm not exactly an early bird, so we will see how this goes, but I am going to try my best to be up at 7 so I can get there early and get some good stuff. My ma and pa are getting a new little sweet puppy in a month or so and I can't wait to meet the little booger. Miss Maggie is going to be so happy to have a new playmate (although she will be quite jealous for a while). So, the Tom Petty concert is in 20 days! I can't wait; Ash is going to have such an awesome bachelorette party! Milwaukee here we come! Ugh, my phone is such a pile; it died again today while I was in the middle of a call. Seriously, it makes me question why I ever even got a fancy schmancy cell phone. Why didn't we all just stick with land lines? Ok, well I suppose it's movie time now...so more tomorrow! linz