Weekend Recap

by




As I type this post I am completely exhausted.
I am sure this is the first productive weekend I've had in a long time.
Spring has arrived, and so has the time for spring cleaning.
The mister and I spent all day cleaning and organizing the house.
We aren't done, but we are taking a break for the evening.
We are ridiculously messy people. It's terrible.

Anywhooo, yesterday was beautiful. Like crazy beautiful.
And as hiking is one of my favorite pastimes, that is just what the mister and I did.
It was sort of a last minute idea, so we didn't venture too far from home.
We did, however, find an acceptable park with above par trails.
The three mile hike was a much needed respite from life's daily grind.
We had fun critter-spotting. Lots of chipmunks, squirrels and birds.
If you click on the last picture (bottom right corner) you can see Mr. Hiss, the snake.
I know it's kind of like a game of Where's Waldo with my telephoto limit, but see if you can find him :)
Yes, I need a new lens.
One with better zooming capabilities?
Hah, I know little to nothing about cameras, but pretend I do.

Okay, I'm off to relax the rest of the evening.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
And Happy Mother's Day!!