by


mister took this picture of me yesterday when i had just woken up from a nap...


so, i got busy last night and got tons of packing done!  the movers are coming today so i wanted to clean up a little and get the majority of the packing taken care of.  a and i are going to visit my brother this weekend.  he just moved in to a new place today.  i've been reading all these blogs lately, and i'm anxious to get busy crafting and such, but all my stuff is packed!  oh well, i guess it can wait a week.  last night i had a serious case of insomnia.  i have only ever experienced this one other time in my life, and it was when i had started taking a new medication.  ugh.  it was so frustrating.  i finally got to sleep around 3:30 and then got up to take the mister to work at 8:30.  that may seem like enough sleep to some, but for me it's really not.  i usually sleep at least 9 hours a night, and that's not including daily naps.  hard life, huh?  :)  well, my world will be changing soon enough, and i'm pretty excited.  i think michigan will be an exciting new adventure for me and the mister.  i really hope he loves his job.  college towns are pretty exciting places, so i'm thrilled we'll be living in one again.  ok, well until later....