Weekend Recap

by


Not too much to report over here.
The mister and I made a quick trip home this weekend for the holiday.
Church was attended, easter candy eaten and many hours in the car logged.
I brought back a carload of my things that had started accumulating at my parent's house.
My mom, dad and aunt frequent the local auctions and often pick me up neat stuff they think I'd like.
Needless to say, everything wouldn't fit in the car this trip.
I'll post pictures of the finds soon.
We had some amazing weather on Saturday- perfect for bike riding.
I decided to take advantage of my dad's vintage Schwinn and ride all over town.
I can't wait to get my bike up and running once Spring finally decides to make it's appearance here in Michigan.
Hope everyone had a happy holiday.
I'll be back later this week with an outfit post.